Wednesday, 21 May 2014
- The Mission, Vision and the Objectives of the school of Agriculture
- The outline of the major projects that the school is embarking on
- Possible ways to ensure that the school Comes up with sustainable projects
- Ways in which the school of Agriculture benefits the school fraternity and the community
- Whether the school has any plans to introduce the GMOs and the effect of GMOs
- Any kind of support into scientific research that the school has received
- Means by which the school publicizes its projects
- Media through which the school communicates its findings
In the US:A single daily pill may help prevent HIV. And in America, gay men who have lost countless loved ones to AIDS can't stop fighting about it.
Much of the debate has played out on the Internet and social media as tempers flare over promiscuity, erratic condom use and the potential to either eliminate or worsen the stubborn HIV/ AIDS epidemic, which has killed 36 million people worldwide in the past three decades.
The drug in question is Truvada, an oblong blue pill that combines two antiretroviral medications -- tenofovir and emtricitabine.
Martins told AFP a month's supply of pills costs between $1,200 and $2,000, which is usually covered by health insurance. Side effects are rare but can include nausea, bloating and diarrhea.
On Wednesday, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued its first formal guidelines for doctors, urging them to recommend the prevention pill for patients at substantial risk of getting HIV.
The daily pill should be used in conjunction with condoms as a way to cut back on new HIV infections, which have stayed steady at some 50,000 new annual cases in the United States in recent years, officials said.
"This is a position I fear the CDC will come to regret," said Michael Weinstein, president of the Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF).
Weinstein predicted the guidelines "will likely have catastrophic consequences in the fight against AIDS in this country."
This has led to emergence of a new trend,The truvada whores,that is now trending on the Twitter social site.
The pill however is seen to be a doorway to more infections plaguing mankind,according to experts.sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis are now on the rise.
This is a step ahead in the health sector,maybe we-the human race will live longer,not being a pessimist though but with the perverted and promiscuous human weakness..I think the Pill discovery will add more predicament to the already full list of 'human pandemic'.It may be a road map to hell.